200 Kerr Street, Oakville, Ontario
Since opening its doors in 1957, The Nearly New Shop has served thousands of customers and has become a local favourite for our customers. More than 100 May Court Club of Oakville volunteers run and work in our shop each year. Over the years, our shop has raised over $1,500,000.00 in net profits that directly benefit Oakville & Halton Region through May Court supported charities and programs.Visit the May Court Nearly New Shop for an exciting and intriguing shopping experience: remember Resale beats Retail !!
A little history & background:
- we are staffed strictly by volunteers who give their time to support the Club.
- all net profits go directly to support our May Court Programs & Charities
- we accept consigned or donated gently used quality items of clothing or small household items – see Consignment Information & Policies below
- we take great pride & enjoyment in welcoming you to our Shop!
- we accept cash, debit, Visa or MasterCard
- all sales are final