OUR May Court Nearly New Shop
200 Kerr Street, Oakville, Ontario
Located in the heart of delightful Kerr Village, The May Court Club of Oakville's Nearly New Shop is a consignment store that sells new, consigned or donated gently used quality clothing as well as small household items.
The Shop was established in 1957 and has grown into a high quality and interesting resale shop. Our clothing is geared to hip teens, young adults, fashion conscious women and men.
Household items and interesting bric a brac are also accepted at all times throughout the year and donations are greatly appreciated.
Visit the May Court Nearly New Shop for an exciting and intriguing shopping experience: remember Resale beats Retail !!
A little history & background:
- we are staffed strictly by volunteers who give their time to support the Club
- all net profits go directly to support our May Court Programs & Charities
- we accept consigned or donated gently used quality items of clothing or small household items - see Consignment Information & Policies below
- we take great pride & enjoyment in welcoming you to our Shop!
- we accept cash, debit, Visa or MasterCard
- all sales are final
SEPTEMBER TO JUNE HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday to Friday:10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
JULY TO AUGUST: CLOSED
CHECK OUT OUR CLUB CALENDAR FOR HOLIDAY CLOSURES
CONSIGNMENT INFORMATION & POLICIES
TAKE-INS HOURS OF OPERATION - SEPTEMBER TO JUNE:
(times for accepting consignments subject to change - please call 905-845-4932 to confirm)
Monday to Friday:10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Items must be season appropriate.
- Fall items accepted from September to mid October.
- Winter items accepted from mid October to early January.
- Spring & summer items accepted from February to May.
- Small household items accepted from September to June.
- Items brought in for donation must be clean and in good saleable condition without stains.
- Items may be removed from the Shop floor if discovered they are not in good repair or, unsuitable for sale in the Shop.
1. Items must be clean, pressed, in excellent condition and “in fashion”.
2. Articles must be brought in on hangers or folded neatly.
3. Each item must have a minimum resale value of $6.00 to be accepted on consignment.
4. Items will be chosen and priced by May Court volunteers.
5. Items are left for a 4 week consignment period excluding the week of take-in.
6. Items are left for a 30 day consignment period
7. We do not accept:
• mens suits
• baby and children clothing
• bed sheets
• curtains or, draperies
• under-garments, pajamas or housecoats
Reclaim Policy of Unsold Items:
We are grateful for any items left for donation to the May Court Programs & Charities that are not picked up at the end of the consignment period.
If consignors do not wish to donate unsold merchandise, it is their responsibility to collect their items and have them checked out at the front desk.
News & Updates
PO Box 761, Lakeshore West
Oakville, ON L6K 0A9
Charitable Registration #