The May Court Club of Oakville has been providing funds to charitable organizations serving the Halton Region since 1956. We are proud of our participation to provide funds for startups, capital campaigns, equipment, programs, and other important initiatives & causes. Many times, May Court was there from the start and over the years, we have given millions to the community. May Court generates funds through the profits of our volunteer run (May Court Nearly New Shop) and through May Court fundraisers.
To help those that are vulnerable, especially women, children and seniors and those with physical and mental challenges. We fund agencies who have locations in or serve the communities of Halton region
- They must be a registered charity.
- They must have locations in or serve the communities of Halton region.
- They must serve those outlined in our mission statement.
- They must provide financial statements to demonstrate a need.
- They must demonstrate that they manage their finances responsibly.
- They must state what they want the funding for and give information to us that support their case.
- If they have received funding from us before, they must demonstrate that they have successfully applied the funding towards the objectives that they outlined.
- Be transparent about other funding sources.
- Demonstrate they acknowledge May Court Club Oakville as a supporter in their promotional material.
- Promote the May Court Nearly New Shop, our main source of funds, when possible.